Contoh Curriculum Vitae (CV) Bahasa Inggris Nurse (Perawat)
Contoh Curriculum Vitae (CV) Bahasa Inggris Nurse (perawat / keperawatan / kesehatan masyarakat)
2234 Oriole Parkway
Plantation, Florida 33366
561-555-4567 E-mail: email@example.com
• REGISTERED NURSE • HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION •
More than 15 years of multifaceted nursing experience as a staff nurse in large metropolitan hospitals. Comprehensive experience and ability in emergency services, as well as responsibility for managing nursing staff and services as resource and charge nurse at a community.
Strong clinical skill, with extensive experience in organizing and implementing policies, procedures, and controls to efficiently guide unit activities. Responsibilities included preceptoring new hires, in addition to direct patient care.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
* Skilled and adept in all aspect if administration of nursing care and duties.
* Certification: CPAN,ACLS,PALS.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong patient assessment skills.
* Demonstrated leadership ability with excellent planning, organizational, implementation, and developmental skills.
* Supervisory experience, with demonstrated resourcefulness in resolving problems.
* Computer proficient: MSWord,Internet
BOCA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, BOCA RATON, FL
Staff Nurse — PACU
* Responsible for direct patient care, in this Perianesthesia Care Unit, including all basic nursing duties, such as patient assessment and vital sign, administration of medications, charting, documentation, IVs, and venipuncture.
* Serve as resource nurse, filling in supervising nurse, when necessary, as well as Preceptor for new hires.
* Follow physician orders from patients from patient charts, with accuracy and completeness.
* Prepare ambulatory and non ambulatory patients for surgery pre-op., as well as postoperative nursing, including intensive care.
* Experienced and thoroughly familiar with intensive care duties.
* Responsible for discharge planning and instruction of patients, regarding home care and use of medical devices and equipment.
* Ongoing involvement in unit-based quality assurance.
Brigham women’s hospital, boston, ma 6/77-7/87
Staff Nurse — PACU
* Diversified experience in Cardiac surgical ICU and ER units in the Harvard University teaching hospital.
* Duties included basic nursing functions, including starting IVs, drawing blood, EKGs, medications and checking vital signs.
Sewickley valley hospital, Sewickley, pa
School of Nursing
Florida Risk Management Institute
* Legal Nurse Consultant
* Case Management Course
Belum ada komentar.